MaritzCX™ combines innovative technology and research expertise to drive CX programmes for many of the world’s top industries from automotive to retail and from healthcare to B2B. With our award winning CX platform we provide unique customer experience management for big business.
The role provides administrative support for a team working in an automotive customer satisfaction programme.
Are you looking to kick-start a rewarding career that puts you at the forefront of the technology or customer experience (CX) industry? This is an exciting entry-level opportunity to become part of a passionate and supportive team within an innovative organisation.
Your valued support will consist of:
- Monitoring the client help desk and providing complete resolution for standard queries
- Documenting, updating and implementing project specific working procedures in line with the MaritzCX
- Polite, succinct, accurate and timely communication with client contact
- Pro-actively offering help to achieve team goals outside of their individual goals
- Compiling regular reports accessing internal systems and reporting tools
These are the requirements we are looking for:
- Team orientated
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, in particular Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Aptitude for technology
- Proactive and good organization skills
- Write in a clear and succinct manner
Enjoy the benefits of a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results.
- 25 holidays (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free fruit, tea and coffee in the office
- Employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare contribution
and many more…