MaritzCX™ combines innovative technology and research expertise to drive CX programmes for many of the world’s top industries from automotive to retail and from healthcare to B2B. With our award winning CX platform we provide unique customer experience management for big business.
The Implementation Specialist uses their CX industry experience and technical knowledge to design and deliver the MaritzCX Platform, providing thought leadership to client teams regarding best-practise and expertise, and building the solution accordingly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and open minded candidate, who enjoys creative thinking.
Your valued support as an Implementation Specialist will consist of:
- Leading CX workshops with respect to key phases and artefacts, e.g. dashboard design, survey design, and feed-file management.
- Analysing and refining client requirements.
- Building the MaritzCX solution in response to agreed deliverables.
- Engaging with business and client stakeholders to provide consultancy on technical factors.
- Tailoring communication to individual stakeholders’ needs and understanding.
- Contributing to project planning activities, ensuring that dependencies and constraints in the platform translate to delivery sequencing.
- Engaging with Solution Design and Solution Architecture to ensure delivered solutions are consistent with MaritzCX’s overarching strategy.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital technology, hosted website technology and/or SaaS products.
- 1+ years’ experience with data integration and/or ETL methods and technologies.
- Good understanding of drivers of system performance and capacity, as well as mitigation patterns.
- Hands-on experience with data-interchange formats including XML, JSON and CSV.
- Experience of working in a structured project environment.
- Experience in customer experience (CX) management.
- Experience of large-scale data analytics/data-science methods.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and deployment environments.
- Experience in a regulated data environment, e.g. PII, PCI, HIPAA or similar.
We help businesses provide meaningful, personalised experiences to each customer through cutting-edge software solutions.
Our research insights and feedback information empowers customer-facing teams to deliver greater experiences and win customers for life.
Culture for us goes a long way beyond free food and holiday parties. It's how we act everyday. We think like owners, we put the customer first and most of all we love ideas. Together we're creating the most exciting company in customer experience serving some of the most exciting companies around the world. People at MaritzCX are passionate about what they do and make us excellent. In return we offer them a highly competitive package.