MaritzCX™ combines innovative technology and research expertise to drive CX programmes for many of the world’s top industries from automotive to retail and from healthcare to B2B. With our award winning CX platform we provide unique customer experience management for big business.
Are you looking for a rewarding career that puts you at the forefront of the technology or customer experience (CX) industry? This is an exciting opportunity to join our passionate and supportive team within an innovative organisation.
As Data Scientist you will be working as part of a client facing team, providing world class analytics by creating presentations and reports focused on interrogating the data using the data analysis toolkit. To ensure that appropriate analytical and statistical techniques and research methodology are applied in assigned research projects.
The successful candidate will have experience working on large scale customer experience programs across a range of sectors and has strong analytical and statistical background, including hands on experience using analytical techniques and the use of data analysis software i.e. R, IBM SPSS.
Your valued support will consist of:
- The ability to find meaningful results from raw data
- Creating presentations and reports focused on insights and stories
- Liaising with senior client stakeholders and other departments
- Actively participate in Data Sciences and Insights team meetings to share best practices
- Determining best practice insight/analytical guidelines for the team
- Challenge present practices and implement innovative methods
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proactively managing your own workload.
- At least 5 years experience working with data analysis and visualization tools
- Advanced Excel, VBA, SPSS
- Experience using R and Python, Qlik/Tableau a bonus
- A natural inquisitiveness and desire to tackle new and challenging research questions
- Experience presenting reports to senior business managers
- Working with data visualization best practices, use of info graphics in presentations
- Knowledge of text analytics, best practices in questionnaire design
Enjoy the benefits of a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results.
- 25 holidays (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free fruit, tea and coffee in the office
- Employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare contribution
and many more…