Fieldwork Technology Programmer
- Learn the root techniques, Survox data collection package, basic flow and logic of Marketing Research questionnaires, including CATI, Web, or Multi-modal questionnaire programming
- Coordinate with technology lead to write CSH routines to process sample, data, and reports using Survox and Linux tools
- Coordinate with the project team the specifications (specifically format and frequency) of any deliverables, including hot alert processing
- Process sample for new and ongoing studies per project specifications
- Work with technology leads and team to develop design and strategy for the data collection system including the questionnaire, reporting, and data management
- Attend project meetings, coordinate schedules, perform all necessary time keeping functions
- Coordinate with the project team all study requirements related to quotas, desired number of completes, dialing plan, etc.
- 0-2 years’ experience in data processing or data collection preferred
- Strong knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver work effectively
- Excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment
MaritzCX™ is the combination of the Allegiance award-winning CX platform and Maritz Research strategic consulting services. We combine the expertise of a proven research leader with the speed and innovation of a modern tech start up. MaritzCX serves many of the world’s top companies in industries from automotive to retail and from healthcare to B2B.